Friday, January 6, 2012

Unofficial Guide to Bingo Blitz eBook A Review

The Unofficial Guide to Bingo Blitz on Amazon has helped me to find teammates so that I have more credits to play the game. I only had 24 teammates before I bought the eBook, and the eBook suggested different ways to get more. That was handy. I knew you should have many friends helping you for the hard to get items in the collections.  Trust me it is to your advantage to complete the collections so you get more credits to play the game



I also read about why I should have so many teammates. I did not realize they helped in so many ways. You get five extra credits for having five friends, and with one hundred or more teammates, you get an additional 25 credits a day to play the game each day!

The Unofficial Guide to Bingo Blitz also had lots of tips and hints to credits and game play. The author even included some many screenshots from the game to illustrate her points. You will see what is needed in each collection, what the hard to get items are and how many extra credits you get for completing that collection.

This eBook is only a dollar and a half and I do not regret my purchase. The author put lots of time and effort into it.  Oh yeah she also mentioned that the e-book was created with no help from the Bingo Blitz staff but they knew she was making it.  Check out her hints and tips. I hope it helps you as much as it helped me.

I Love the game Bingo Blitz on Facebook, I find it helps clear my mind in a good way after I am done with writing the harder topics. You see I am a freelance writer. It is my job, and sometimes my passion. When I have to, I write about topics that bore me to tears I usually have a brain drain thing going on. That is how this awesome game by Buffalo Studios helps me retain my sanity!

No comments: